The Seated Inversion Therapy System provides padded handlebar assists for easier inversion and easier return, leg lock features for extra security while inverted, a heavy steel construction frame, and skid resistant rubber floor protectors for maximum stability and security. The quick-adjust footrest puts you into the correct position to invert, then keeps you stable while mounting and dismounting. The adjustable tether strap prevents inversion past your chosen angle.
A push-button lever releases or adjusts the tension to hold your ankles securely yet comfortably. Getting on and off is easy, and the Seated Inversion Therapy System adjusts to fit most heights with a height adjustment beam.
- Nylon tether strap to control inversion
- Ratcheting leg lock system with push-button lever release holds ankles securely
- Leg support adjustment to fit thigh length
- Quick-adjust footrest puts you into the correct position to invert
- Heavy-duty steel frame construction
- Skid resistant rubber floor protectors for maximum stability and security
- Padded handlebars for easier inversion and easier return
- Fits users of most heights
- Attractive pewter-colored frame