Stamina® Magnetic Upright 1300 Exercise Bike Model 15-1300
- Smooth, Quiet, Magnetic Resistance
- Dial Tension Control to Set Workout Intensity
- InTouch® Monitor with Large, Easy-To-Read Numbers
- Monitor Tracks Time, Speed, Distance, Calories and Scans With Simple, One-Button Control
- Oversized, Weighted Pedals
- Multiple Seat Positions Adjust to Fit Most Users
- Comfortable, Oversized, Wrapped Vinyl Seat
- Leveling Stabilizer Caps
- Sturdy Steel Frame
- Some Assembly Required
- Recommended Workout Area: 4 ft. x 5 ft.
- Weight Limit: 250 lbs.
- Size: 35L x 22.63W x 48.5H
- Weight: 48 lbs.
- Owner's Manual
Stationary cycling is one of the most effective low-impact aerobic exercises for increasing your metabolism for more efficient calorie and fat burning without the impact on your joints.
The Stamina® Magnetic Upright 1300 Exercise Bike's magnetic resistance gives you a quiet, smooth workout with a tension dial that lets you choose and change the intensity/resistance anytime during your workout.
The large easy-to-read monitor with scan keeps you motivated during your workout by displaying speed, distance, time, and calories burned with one-button control. The oversized, cushioned seat is adjustable to fit most users for comfort and proper exercise form.
Because it is an impact-free activity, stationary cycling can be a lifelong form of exercise. For effective aerobic exercise, work within your target heart rate zone (70% to 85% of your maximum heart rate).