Lamar Advantage 4400 Elliptical Trainer by Star Trac Model A 4400
Offering a comfortable, full body workout and 11 motivational programs, the Advantage 4400 Elliptical will help you achieve your fitness goals. Whether you decide to choose one of the fully interactive Heart Rate Controlled (HRC) programs, a hill course, or a simple Quick Start program, the Advantage 4400 will take you there at the touch of a button. The on-board computer will guide you through a workout as you glide smoothly on urethane rollers.
Getting a heart healthy workout has never been easier.
- Structural Frame: Lifetime (Limited)
- Mechanical Parts: 5 Years
- Electronic Parts: 5 Years
- Power: 110v Plug-In (Front of Unit)
- Storage: Water Bottle and Book Rack
- Labor: 1 Year
- Wear Items: 1 Year
- Display: Backlit Blue & Amber LCD Display with 8 Data Windows Plus a Brickyard Display
- 11 Programs: Manual, Rolling Hill, Peak, Plateau, Mountain Climb, Hill Interval, Strength Interval, Fat Burn HRC, Cardio HRC, Custom 1 & Custom 2
- Display Feedback: Speed, Time, Distance, Pulse, RPM, Watts, Calories, & Level
- Quick Keys: Heart Rate, Profiles, Quick Start & Recovery
- Profiles Program: Scroll Key
- Heart Rate Program: Scroll Key
- Heart Rate: Grip and Telemetric with Chest Strap
- Resistance System: Computer Controlled ECB (Electronically Controlled Magnetic Brake)
- Resistance: 16 Levels
- Stride Length: 19.5"
- Pedals: 7" Wide, Low Profile Footplates with 10.25" Centerline Spacing
- Pedal Rail System: Dual Track Rails with Stride Lock
- Dimensions: 71"L x 29"W x 67"H
- Weight: 285 lbs.
- Max User Weight: 300 lbs