First Degree Fitness E-316 Compact Professional Health Club Fluid Rower Model E-316
- 16 Levels of Patented Variable Fluid Resistance
- Direct Drive System (Patent Applied)
- Rigid Frame Construction For Maximum Stability
- Extended Transport Wheels For Ease of Movement
- Dyneema® Cable - No Chains, No Lubrication
- Interactive Performance Monitor
- Ergonomic Handle To Prevent Strains
- "Office Chair" Seat Height For Ease of Entry & Exit
- Air-Glide Seat Rollers
- Dual Anodized Aluminum Seat Rail
- Concealed Roller Design - Cleaner, Safer & Smoother
- Unique Heel Support Assembly For Extra Comfort
- Instant One-Touch Foot Size Adjustment
- Manufacturer Warranty: 10 Years Frame, 3 Years Tank & Seals, 2 Years Wear Items & 1 Year All Other
- Standing Size: 22" x 30"
- Size: 75" x 22"
Optional Back Support (NOT INCLUDED)
A back support addition may be purchased separately to add lumbar support to your rower.
| || |
The E-316 Fluid Rower is the closest thing to real, on-water rowing with a natural catch and resistance through the stroke! Plus, it has unmatched durability!
Revolutionized the Way People Exercise
The new, unique and technologically advanced E-316 Fluid Rower by First Degree Fitness is one of a family of superb exercise machines that has revolutionized the way people exercise all over the World. This First Degree Fluid Rower is a fabulous exercise machine that effectively engages almost every muscles in the human body.
Direct Drive System
Our new Direct Drive System (patent applied) puts you in direct contact with the water. No chains or sprockets interrupt the smoothness of the rowing action. Using Dyneema® cable, the world’s strongest fiber™, we have developed a special pulley, attached to the central shaft of our Fluid Tank. As the Dyneema® cable unwraps from one end, the bungee recoil cord winds on from the other end. At the completion of each stroke, the process is reversed. All you feel is the resistance of water. All you hear is the sound of water. Perfect! Dyneema® is a super strong, polyethylene fiber that offers maximum strength combined with minimum weight. It is 15 times stronger than quality steel, on a weight for weight basis. Dyneema® is extremely durable and resistant to moisture, UV light and chemicals. It does not stretch, making it ideal for our application and delivering the smoothest, most positive and wear resistant cable available.
Mobility and Storage
All Evolution Series Rowing Ergometers are designed for ease of mobility and minimal space requirement for storage. The rower includes large transport wheels and has been designed to store in the vertical position, requiring just 55 x 70cm (22” x 30”) of floor space. With all the weight in the front end of this machine, picking it up and moving requires minimal effort and vertical storage is safe and stable.
Interactive Performance Monitor
All commercial machines in the Evolution Series (except E-216 Rower) utilize our new Interactive Performance Monitor. The Interactive Performance Monitor (IPM) displays: time; speed; distance; revolutions per minute; calories per hour; watts; level and has a heart rate receiver built in. T he IPM give you quick start, manual programs, interval training, 6 previous workout memories and a unique pacer system guaranteed to challenge and inspire you.
| || |
Unique Heel Support Assembly
The E-316 Rower comes with a unique Heel Support assembly that provides an ergonomic "heels together" layout for user comfort.
Plus it has instant one-touch adjustments for foot size. You won't find a more comfortable rower!
Water - Nature's Perfect Resistance Medium
The First Degree E316 Fluid Rower uses water as it's form of resistance.
This is the most accurate manner in which to simulate actual outdoor rowing
and provides a smooth and consistent sensation throughout the range of motion of the exercise. The natural, soothing sound is an added benefit of the water and contributes to a relaxing and comforting workout experience.
Why Use Fluid?
Water has unique "cube rule" physical properties, which mean that to go twice as fast through it requires 8 times the effort! So as the athlete increases workout intensity, the Fluid Technology resistance unit responds instantaneously.
There's absolutely no slack, no slippage and no flat spots! Its full on resistance and always there for you at the precise moment you want it!
HOW IT WORKS: ONE TANK - TWO CHAMBERS:
- The patented Fluid Technology variable resistance system makes ingenious use of a twin-chamber tank.
- Rotating paddles act on water in the outer chamber to provide the necessary resistance to the athlete's effort, and dissipate energy.
- The inner chamber purely provides passive storage of water.
- The position of the indicator determines the relative levels between the two chambers.
Commercial Manufacturer Warranty
First Degree Fitness warrants that the e-316 Fluid Rower, purchased from an authorized agent, is free from defects in materials and workmanship. First Degree Fitness or its agents will, at their discretion, repair or replace parts that become defective within the warranty period.
- Metal Frame: 10 Year Limited Warranty
First Degree Fitness will repair or replace the metal Main Frame of the Rower should it fail due to any defect in materials or workmanship within 10 years of the original purchase. Warranty does not apply to frame coating.
- Polycarbonate Tank & Seals: 3 Year Limited Warranty
First Degree Fitness will repair or replace the polycarbonate tank or seals should they fail due to any defect in materials or workmanship within 3 years of the original purchase.
- Mechanical Components (of a non-wearing nature): 2 Year Limited Warranty
First Degree Fitness will repair or replace any mechanical component should it fail due to any defect in materials or workmanship within 1 year of the original purchase.
- All Other Components (of a wearing nature): 1 Year Limited Warranty
First Degree Fitness will repair or replace any component should it fail due to any defect in materials or workmanship within 1 year of the original purchase.