Body Solid ProClub Decline Olympic Bench
Built For You...Built For Life
Without a doubt, the cornerstone of all strength training equipment is the freeweight bench. Use it with a barbell or dumbbells. Use it in a power rack, smith machine, or use it on its own. It's a fact. The freeweight bench is the core of any freeweight exercise program.
- 2" x 3" 11 Gauge Steel Mainframe Construction
- 1/4” Zinc Plated Solid Gunracks
- Durable Double Stitched Upholstery
- Electrostatically Applied Powder Coat Paint Finish, Metallic Silver
- Dimensions: 75" L x 50" W x 50" H
Body-Solid freeweight benches have been regarded as the best benches available by both leading consumer reporting magazines and fitness magazines alike. Our frames consist of 2"x 2" and 2"x 3" heavy-gauge high tensile strength steel with all 4-side welded construction. Wide bases enhance lateral stability for rock-solid support through the most intense workouts. The electrostatically applied powder coat finish resists chipping and flaking, and makes cleaning fast and easy.
OLYMPIC WEIGHT PLATES, BAR AND COLLARS ARE