Pro Club Line Lat Mid Row
Model SLM300G/3 - 310 lb. Stack
Impressively versatile, the Pro Club Lat Machine is a favorite for gym and club use. Extraordinary capabilities set this machine apart. For starters, you get a high pulley directly overhead for optimum back and shoulder isolation. The extra long pulldown bar allows you to choose wide, medium or narrow handgrip position for maximum development.
No-cable-change design allows you to go immediately and directly to a Long Pull / Seated Row exercise movement to further increase size, strength and endurance of your back muscles. Adjustable hold-down pads stabilize you for lifts beyond your body weight.
Unique styling, space efficient design, exceptional performance and versatility make this Lat Machine a standout in any gym, club or institution.
- 310 lb. Stack Included
- Dimensions: 39”L x 46”W x 91”H
- Mainframe: 2" x 4" High-Tensile Strength Steel. All 4-Side Welded.
- Finish: Double, Powder-Coat Finish Protects Against Scratching, Chipping and Peeling.
- Cables: Nylon-Coated, Self-Lubricating, Aircraft-Quality Steel Cables.
- Pulleys: Fiberglass Reinforced Nylon Pulleys With V-Grooved Channels.
- Pads: Extra-Tough, Tear-Resistant DuraFirm™ Upholstery is Double-Stitched. Features High Density Top Grade Foam.
- Weight Plates: Machine Drilled to Exact Specifications and Employ Oversized Nylon Bushings for Super-Smooth Operation.
- Guide Rods: Highly-Polished, Chrome Plated Solid Steel Guide Rods and Selector Rods for Smooth Movement.
- Instructional Placard Included
|A daytime telephone number is required before this item is shipped. The transporter will need your telephone number to schedule the delivery. |
Standard shipping via common carrier is included in the quoted price. We offer curbside delivery and a signature is required. Extraordinary delivery requirements may necessitate an additional fee to the carrier. The estimated delivery time will be approximately 14 business days from the date of your order.
Curbside Delivery provides delivery made to the curb at the end of your driveway.
- Delivery agent will call to schedule a delivery appointment.
- It is your responsibility to inspect merchandise prior to delivery agent's departure.
- If the merchandise appears to be damaged in any way, please note the damage on the freight bill. This will aid in the return/replacement process or you may refuse the delivery.
- Merchandise cannot be delivered without a signature.
- It is not the driver's responsibility to bring freight into your house, garage, etc.
- Drivers do not assist with unpacking or set-up.
- Delivery is not available to Alaska, Hawaii or Canada.
- This item cannot be shipped to an APO, FPO or PO Box.
- No Sales Tax is required on shipments delivered outside of Louisiana.
- Also, if you choose to return the item, you will be responsible for the return shipping fee.
This page cannot be copied in whole or in part without the written consent of Total-Trainer.com.
Copyright 2007, Total-Trainer.com