Body Solid Pro Club Line Lat Mid Row
Model SLM300G/2 - 210 lb. Stack
Impressively versatile, the Pro Club Lat Machine is a favorite for gym and club use. Extraordinary capabilities set this machine apart. For starters, you get a high pulley directly overhead for optimum back and shoulder isolation. The extra long pulldown bar allows you to choose wide, medium or narrow handgrip position for maximum development.
No-cable-change design allows you to go immediately and directly to a Long Pull / Seated Row exercise movement to further increase size, strength and endurance of your back muscles. Adjustable hold-down pads stabilize you for lifts beyond your body weight.
Unique styling, space efficient design, exceptional performance and versatility make this Lat Machine a standout in any gym, club or institution.
- 210 lb. Stack Included
- Dimensions: 39”L x 46”W x 91”H
- Mainframe: 2" x 4" High-Tensile Strength Steel. All 4-Side Welded.
- Finish: Double, Powder-Coat Finish Protects Against Scratching, Chipping and Peeling.
- Cables: Nylon-Coated, Self-Lubricating, Aircraft-Quality Steel Cables.
- Pulleys: Fiberglass Reinforced Nylon Pulleys With V-Grooved Channels.
- Pads: Extra-Tough, Tear-Resistant DuraFirm™ Upholstery is Double-Stitched. Features High Density Top Grade Foam.
- Weight Plates: Machine Drilled to Exact Specifications and Employ Oversized Nylon Bushings for Super-Smooth Operation.
- Guide Rods: Highly-Polished, Chrome Plated Solid Steel Guide Rods and Selector Rods for Smooth Movement.
- Instructional Placard Included
Body Solid's Exclusive Lifetime, In-Home Warranty Provides 100% Coverage for Every Part, Including Normal Wear Items.
|Rated for Light Institutional Use || |