| > |
Body Solid Powerline Leg Press
The unique vertical design of the PVLP156X not only reinforces support for your back and hips, but also minimizes space used to perform the exercises.
Extra-thick back pad and contoured head and neck pad lock you into the proper exercise position while providing comfort during your leg press or calf raise routines.
Features include dual adjustable 1/2" steel locking pins, three different starting and stopping positions and a diamond plate steel press deck for no-slip control. Three 1" standard plate posts allow increased resistance for a progressive challenge every time you work out.
400 lb. Weight Capacity.
Dimensions: 46"L x 48"W x 54" to 61"H
Warranty: POWERLINE Ten Year Warranty
- Three 1" diameter weight posts for even resistance distribution
- Nylon bushings for smooth, consistent motion
- Electrostatically applied powder coat finish
- Extra-wide foot plate with no-slip design
- Thick back and neck pads for comfort and support
- Assembled Dimensions: 54" to 61"H x 46"L x 48"W
Olympic sleeve adaptors and plate weights optional.