Body Solid Commercial Flat, Incline, Decline Bench
- Full commercial quality with over 1,000 lbs. capacity
- Quick, easy, solid, and secure 6-position ladder-style back pad adjustment
- Improved design features 6-position seat pad adjustment allows all size users to do bent knee sit-ups and ab crunches with proper lower back support and hip alignment
- Full 2¾" thick DuraFirm™ Pads will never bottom out.
- Includes T-Bar Leg Hold Down with oversize rollers for extra comfort and stability
- Expandable for Leg Developer (#GLDA3), Preacher Curl Attachment (#GPCA1), and Lat Attachment (#GLRA81)
- Includes wheels for easy mobility
- Ideal for home and commercial use
- 19"H x 70"L x 28"W
- Owner's Manual
| Without a doubt, the cornerstone of all strength training equipment is the Flat, Incline, Decline Bench and nothing comes close to the GFID71! The heavy-duty 2" x 3" steel frame can easily handle a load capacity of 1,000 lbs. |
The back and seat pads lock into eight positions to align your body for perfect posture in all your exercises while the ultra-thick DuraFirm upholstery supports you comfortably through the most intense workouts.
Lock your legs in the T-Bar Leg Hold Down featuring oversize rollers for extra comfort and stability while you perform upper and lower abdominal exercises as well as incline and decline strength training. Convenient casters let you move the GFID71 effortlessly in and out of any rack for the ultimate in versatility. The GFID71 is backed by a full Commercial Warranty.
Body Solid Preacher Curl Attachment
Designed to isolate and maximize Biceps, Triceps and Forearm muscle concentration. The Extra-thick, DuraFirm™ pad will never bottom out. Bar saddle is included. Cannot be used independently. Curl bar and weight plates are optional.
For use with #GFID71, #GFID31, #GDIB46L only.
Body Solid Leg Developer Attachment
Leg Extensions are designed for ultimate strengthening of the Knee and Thigh muscles. Perform Leg Curls for maximum concentration of Hamstring and Glute muscles. Weight plates and Olympic adaptor sleeve are optional.
For use with Body Solid #GFID71 only.
Body Solid Lat Row Attachment
High & Low Pulleys allow you to exercise your back, arm and shoulder muscles. Constructed of high strength, nylon coated aircraft quality (2200 lb. test) cables for safe, strong workouts. Includes a Lat Bar, Low Row Bar and two cables. The lat row attachment is 83" high when attached to the bench. Weight plates are optional.
For use with GDIB46L and GFID71 benches only.
Body Solid Multi-Press Rack
- Extra-heavy duty 2"x 3" high tensile strength steel mainframe with all-4-side
- 14-position gunrack can handle over 1,000 lbs. and gives the user the ability to
walk the bar up and down without removing plates.
- Includes oversized 17" long safeties constructed from 2"x 3" 11-gauge steel.
- Mainframe uprights are set to a 7 degree reverse pitch that accommodates the body’s natural lifting path.
- Features 4 Olympic storage posts that suspend weight plates for quick and easy access while keeping your workout area organized.
- Ideal for home and commercial use.
- 74"H x 45"L x 64"W
- Owner's Manual
- THE WEIGHT PLATES, BAR AND COLLARS ARE OPTIONAL WEIGHT POSTS ARE OLYMPIC SIZE ONLY
Fitness professional, coaches, and personal trainers agree that a heavy-duty rack with easy-to-use adjustments and a barbell set go a long way in the world of strength training. Freeweight training is most effective when the user feels safe enough to use heavy weight and push the envelope.
Body-Solid is here to make sure you get the absolute most from your workout, the ability to push your limits and the room to excel. Our Full Commercial Multi-Press Rack is an industrial strength training partner that doesn't try to change how you workout, it works with you.
Designed with an extra-wide 4-point stance, the GPR370 is a rock-solid performer that features a 7 degree reverse pitch that accommodates your body's natural lifting path.
Lift-off and safety positions are right where you want them so racking the bar is always comfortable and predictable.
Perform squats, calf raises, lunges, dead-lifts, upright rows, and many, many more
power building exercises. For increased workout capacity, add any freeweight bench
and do bench, incline, decline, and shoulder press routines. If you are looking to bulk
up and build power, or simply to tone your muscles and increase performance, the
Multi-Press Rack is definitely the foundation of the ultimate freeweight system.